27 Kasım 2012 Salı

this is not the future, but I sense it's right up there

To contact us Click HERE
It's so boring to talk about how busy you've been, isn't it? And really, isn't everyone busy? I'm not saying busy is necessarily good (or bad), but some of this has been very good (and some of it has been a Thursday night class from 6-9pm on Human Resources). And really if you are reading this, you probably already know, but sometimes this is just for me, for remembering, for being thankful. And if you don't already know, well here are some things.

After we got back from San Francisco, my parents came to town for a few days. We went to a baseball game, and to see Newsies (on Broadway!!!), and to the 9/11 Memorial, and to the High Line.

Then, my California ladies came to town for a long weekend (Amanda is not a California lady, obvs). We ate good food and shopped and drank sparkling wine during the day.
Day Job Magazine finally arrived hot off the presses (and delivered on a Jewish holiday so almost couldn't get them off the truck) and Elliott was busy shipping it out and delivering to shops in New York. In between that, he interviewed for a job and has started doing freelance work at Pentagram (amazing).

Well, and then my brothers came to town. We ate at Tea Room and went to the MoMa and to see Newsies (again).
And of course, I've been running. The marathon is three weeks away, I met my fundraising goal (thank you!!), and we are scheduled to run 20 miles tomorrow morning.

And lastly, we've sort of been trying to find a new place to live. So, stay tuned, because I'll probably have a lot more to say about that.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder