20 Kasım 2012 Salı

love's such a delicate thing that we do

To contact us Click HERE
We spent the long holiday weekend in Arkansas with our families, mostly to celebrate baby brother David's graduation. All five siblings graduated from Little Rock Christian (or Walnut Valley), and with David being the last (I'm not going to say empty nest, but), it just seemed best that we would all be there (NB: I went to every one of my sibling's graduations with the exception of John, who was VALEDICTORIAN. I'm sorry, John).

It was fun to be home with everyone and it be not Christmas. And I'm excited that we will all be home again soon.

[Unfortch, airplane travel just seems to be getting worse (almost lost luggage, stuck in Chicago overnight, 2-hour delays on plane, and of course, PAT-DOWNS!). We managed, it was just the two of us, but imagine if Desmond had been along? Or if we [in the hypothetical future] have a child? How do people do this? Please please please build me high-speed train.]

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder