13 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

things to be happy about

To contact us Click HERE
[this painting, via Emily Gherard]

Do they still make the daily calendar that lists five things to be  happy about each day? I couldn't find it online! I used to get that calendar every year for several years, and each day I would read the five things, and add my own thing-to-be-happy-about. It was a good simple way for me to reflect and end the day on a thankful note. I haven't done that in years, but I thought I'd make a list here, Things to be Happy About [so far] This Week:

| best friends who still want to celebrate my birthday with me almost a month after the fact
| celebrating with fancy cocktails and a live jazz trio at bemelmans bar
| a Monday holiday spent at home with E and D
| long johns, warm coats, and working heaters
| mulled wine with our homegroup
| the man distributing AM New York in the subway tunnel between 6th and 7th Avenue, who says "Good Morning New Yorkers!"
| unsubscribing from emails

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder