2 Ocak 2013 Çarşamba

Thanksgiving

To contact us Click HERE
We stayed in New York for Thanksgiving this year and had a really nice long holiday weekend. Of course, we missed being with our families, but we can look forward to Christmas in just a few weeks.
We had a special Thanksgiving dinner with friends and had a FEAST. Elliott and I brought cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, pumpkin pie, and pecan pie. It was my first time to make pecan pie, and while I don't care for it, everyone said it was good, so I will probably use that recipe again. Although, honestly, I don't know why I ever volunteer to bring pie. Pie crust majorly stresses me out. We even bought pre-made dough from the farmer's market(!), but the rolling out and the pressing in the pan is still a nightmare to me. We also got our Christmas tree. Just a little one this year (the one we got last year was too big for the stand and nearly toppled over one night). We still need a tree topper (and a tree skirt for that matter). But our house smells fresh and I love the lights on the tree.Are you listening to Sufjan's new Christmas album(s)? I keep getting Christmas Unicorn in my head, and then I remember this video and I really can't stop laughing. And I keep telling Desmond he is the real Christmas Unicorn.Speaking of Desmond, is it normal to tell your dog you love him 10+ times per day? Just wondering.disclaimer: if you follow me on instagram you've already seen these pics, SORRY

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder