2 Ocak 2013 Çarşamba

at Carnegie Hall

To contact us Click HERE
I have to write about it, because I have to remember it, and after seventeen shows it might all start to run together. But this one was special, I knew it would be--Carnegie Hall! And the day before Thanksgiving (did you know I've seen him the day after Thanksgiving, too?)!

One of the best things about this show was that the crowd was actually polite. No singing along (that I could hear) and not a lot of yelling in between songs. Well, the appropriate amount of yelling I suppose.

But the set list was pretty perfect too (minus Ten Woman, snooze). And at Carnegie Hall it just sounded so clear and bold and real.

This would be a tough show to follow, but I just found out Desaparecidos is playing in New York in February (FINALLY) and I think that's just about the only thing that could come after a beautiful show like this one.
video[I started to record this video with my phone, but then I just wanted to listen, so I stopped.]
PS: pics and setlist here.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder