25 Haziran 2012 Pazartesi

beach [lady day]

To contact us Click HERE
It is redundant to write a blog post when you have already instagrammed the pictures, right? That's how I always feel which is one reason I haven't been posting as much. Because that's all people want anyways, right? The pictures?Oh well.Saturday I went to the beach with two of my favorite ladies. We took the 9:30am Rockabus (it took some cajoling to get Amanda up on a Saturday, but it was well worth it). We played in the ocean, ate tacos and lobster rolls, and drank beer. I can't help it, I love New York in the summer. There is just so much to do and people like to be outside doing it. I'm also just really happy to have girlfriends to spend the day with. I think lady days are some of my very favorite. [PS Although Elliott is done with school, he is still very busy with various freelance projects, so I haven't exactly had as much hang time with him as I might have thought...]

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder