28 Nisan 2012 Cumartesi

I'll rest my eyes to the rivers in the sea

To contact us Click HERE
Friday night we finally got to see The National. I don't know why I was so resistant to listen to this band, but when I finally did, High Violet hit me like a load of bricks (a sad, beautiful load of bricks). I listened to it constantly last summer and slowly made my way back through the older albums. I briefly considered driving to Boston or Philly to see them, when they didn't have any shows scheduled in New York for the longest time, but they finally they set a six-night run at Beacon Theatre and by the luck (which is usually unluck) of ticketmaster, I got tickets in the third row, front and center, for the fifth night.You can see the setlist and more pics here. I was particularly pleased that they played "Think You Can Wait." I sort of felt like I was at a "rock show," especially in comparison to the opener, My Brightest Diamond, but I didn't really care at all. So good.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder